Wow, we got this far… I’m impressed!
Guys! It’s officially been a month since ‘The New Beginning 2020 Edition’. I can’t say that I’m not proud and really grateful that we’re on this journey together. Thank you for reading!
The Influential Movement has become as a routine for me, and it doesn’t go a day that I don’t write something, change something or learn something new. And that’ s a real relief for me, because now I know that this was a right decision.
Some of you may have noticed, some maybe didn’t but we had a little logo… Well, guess what? Yep, I changed it.
And the last (for now) N#3
The last one just has a color change because I didn’t think that blue was The One for me. I wanted to create a Color that will represent this Blog. And I’ve found it.
If you don’t know how to create a logo I suggest:
- If you don’t want to think about it too much, just type in Google something like ‘Create a Logo’ or ‘ Logo creator’ – you will find many useful sites that will do that for you. But, of course you will have to pay for it if you wish it to become yours.
- If you have too much time, like yours truly, then I suggest you get into thinking. Ask yourself questions like:
– What is a symbol that I believe best represents my brand? For me, it’s a light bulb (I wish that Influential Movement will become a main place where people will have an ‘eureka’ moments, like an enlightenment when some dots are put together.
– What is a Font that best suits it’s character? (I suggest you use Power Point for the creation of your logo, you can play with numerous variations in there, there is really no limit if you know how to use it)
– What is the best position that they should take? (Again, Power Point is the Master in this)
-And , of course, what will be The Color of the soul? (Personally, I found this site most adequate for this, and yes, it’s free, https://imagecolorpicker.com/ – it shows you the HTML/HEX code, RGB code, Hsl code, Hwb code, Cmyk code, Ncol code and you can use RGB and HSL code in the Power Point.
I hope this helps you a little bit.
Of course, if some of you guys out there know a better way. Please, speak out so we can help each other be better everyday! 🙂
I’m just letting you guys in on my methods.
If you have any questions, please shoot away. I’m open to you guys for anything. 🙂
Thank you for reading, again. And we’ll talk soon! 🙂