The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.-J.P. Morgan
I’ve tried to get into blogging for many, many years…I’ve forgotten how many blog names I’ve used and how many new beginnings have ended. Some quickly, some took time – but in the end, they all came to an end.
How is this blog any different?
I don’t know. All the previous ones had a goal to succeed. This one, I guess has a goal to survive. When I see the name ‘Influential Movement’, it means something special to me. I see people recommending it, talking about it, sharing their thoughts on how it helped them… Let’s just say that it’s a hunch.
And like you, I was also in a position where I didn’t know where to start. Hopefully, this blog isn’t that big (yet) and you can get around it quite easily. But, nevertheless I wanted to give you some pointers that may help you.
- First off all, I would like you to read what this blog is about. Just to get a sense if this place is right for you.
Message from the Admin
- Then I would recommend you start with some of my most liked posts
– The acceptance
– The balance
– The job
You can always read more from the page Blog.
- Some of the things that I’m also proud of is our Monday Motivation page, and just like the name says it, we are here to boost you up by sharing one of the most motivational videos that have helped us kick those Monday blues away. This idea came to me after I altered my new habit of listening to a 30 min motivational video per day (something I highly recommend for you guys as well)
- And, last but not the least, every month I will share with you guys one book that I’ve read during the last month and that I’ve found super exciting (usually I read 2-3 books/month)
Book of the month
- If you guys want to know what kind of videos I’ve listened to, and books that I’ve read in the past month + many, many other interesting things that I incorporate into my month, you can always subscribe to my mailing list on the front page.
Like I said, I’m not a big fan of sending too many e-mails during a month, so you won’t have to worry about being bombarded from my behalf.
Once a month you will get a full summary of my published posts (all of them in one place) + some bonuses that I will share with you, and that many people will not know about (for many months or maybe even years). So claim you VIP seat into my journey FREE of charge.
If you are scared that at some point I will start sending frequent e-mails or content that is not interesting to you – you will always get a notification e-mail that will let you know of any changes that I’m about to make and you will have a 24/7 available option to unsubscribe (the button will be placed at the end of every e-mail that I send to you).
Well, I hope this helps you out a little bit. 🙂
If you have any more questions, you can always write me at the firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! 🙂